We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 208-293-8828,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Idaho Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Idaho departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Idaho and Boise
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
When we arrive, we’ll go over your home or commercial building with a fine-toothed comb, using a tried-and-tested 32-point inspection system that will help us to identify problem areas. These are the places wildlife are gaining entrance into your property. That’s what has made our service so popular - we do the job right, from start to finish, essentially taking the stress out of the volatile situation you have found yourself in. We promise never to use poisons in our wildlife removal work. It’s not only ineffective, but inhumane too, and we prefer to take a safer, more humane approach to the way we go about our job. What we do use is a series of tried-and-tested methods that we have picked up with our ten years’ experience in the business, and the latest sate-of-the-art tools and equipment that ensures a safe and humane removal of the critter from your property. We like to pride ourselves on many things, one of which is being one of the most effective rodent control companies in the area, without the need to resort to poisons. We solve the problem, rather than kill it off, identifying entrance holes and sealing them shut, whilst working with the best exclusion devices at the same time. This mix of methods is tried-and-tested, and our reviews speak for themselves. Get in touch for your free wildlife control and removal quote today.
We service Boise County, Elmore County, Owyhee County, Canyon County,
Gem County, and more. We also service Eagle, Garden City, Star, Hidden Springs,
, Kuna, Mountain Home, Emmett, Fruitland,
, Middleton, Payette,
, and more.
To learn more about our services, visit the Boise wildlife removal